Prince's Brother — Don't Kick Me Out of My House!.
Posted in hombres-news
Prince‘s half brother insists he has a right to live in the singer’s home for the rest of his life … which is why he’s now squaring off against the guys who are angling to sell it.
Omarr Baker just went to court, asking a judge to hear his argument that he has a life estate in the Minnesota home Prince built for his mom. Omarr says he took care of Mattie Shaw for years, until she died in 2002, in exchange for the right to live there until his dying day.
As we reported, the bank that is handling Prince’s affairs post-mortem has filed docs strongly suggesting it will put all of Prince’s properties up for sale.
Omarr is willing to work it out with the bank, but if they can’t he wants to tell it to the judge.
More articles from this site:
- January 15, 2017 Daniel Jacobs Says He'll Beat GGG Like He Did Cancer (VIDEO)
WBA boxing champ Daniel Jacobs says he's sure he's […]
- September 1, 2016 Lefty turns the tables on Ryder Cup teammates
Phil Mickelson will be playing in his 11th straight Ryder Cup […]
- February 24, 2017 Jim Harbaugh fills out support staff, stays busy in offseason
Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh on the media tussles he's had with SEC […]
- March 15, 2017 Today in Movie Culture: Behind the Visual Effects of 'Ghost in the Shell,' a New Pixar Fan Theory and More Here are a bunch of little bites to satisfy your hunger for movie […]
- December 29, 2016 Cruz skilled at taking down rivals with words Over the last couple of years, Dominick Cruz has developed into the […]
- December 6, 2016 Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney — Some Exes Don't Talk … We're Different (PHOTO)
Sorry Little Monsters, Lady Gaga and ex-fiance […]