Justin Bieber Dressed as Steph Curry and Violated a Cardinal Rule of Pickup Basketball.
Dressing from head-to-toe as Steph Curry is straight-up embarrassing.
It’s hard to imagine anyone trying harder to convince the world of something less relevant to his or her raison d’être than Justin Bieber, a 23-year-old pop superstar who is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, diligently straining to portray himself as a good-to-excellent recreational basketball player. Between heavily edited Instagram videos of pointless crossovers and hideous left-handed jumpers, and his willingness to show up his friend on his birthday by attempting a stupid between-the-legs layup, the dude cares a lot about what you think of his decidedly mediocre-looking pickup chops.
Bieber continued this years-long gaslighting campaign during his tour stop in Sydney last week, where he took some time time off from inflicting another rendition of “What Do You Mean?” on innocent Australians to patronize a local throwback shop, eventually selecting a “Warriors head to toe getup” anchored by a fresh Steph Curry jersey. At the invitation of the store’s owner, Bieber and his crew later came through a nearby gym to get up some shots. This is all well and good, except for the fact that during the three-on-three game that ensued, Bieber wore…his newly-purchased head-to-toe Warriors getup anchored by a Steph Curry jersey.
Look at this travesty.
Here are the following scenarios in which it is acceptable for an adult to wear the full NBA-jersey-and-shorts combination during a basketball game:
1. You are an NBA player playing in an NBA game, and the jersey and shorts were issued to you by the team that gainfully employs you (as an NBA player).
2. None of the above apply, but a bloodthirsty-yet-quirky madman has threatened to harm you and/or your family unless you wear the jersey and shorts of his choosing.
3. Full stop.
Also, Curry is an Under Armour guy. Check out the shoes that Bieber chose to pair with his newly-copped Steph Curry cosplay kit.
Justin Bieber is bad at basketball, but he’s even worse at dressing himself for the occasion.
Is Steph Curry struggling because of the shoes?
MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ONE
More articles from this site:
- September 3, 2016 POLL: Almost 50 Percent of Americans Wary of Travel to Zika-Infected Areas Photo courtesy of Thinkstock YOU MAY ALSO LIKE A […]
- October 11, 2016 Johnny Manziel Sued — War Over Party Mansion Rent … QB Calls BS We told you it was coming ... and now it's official -- Johnny […]
- November 30, 2016 Holland America Partners With BBC Earth RELATED OFFERS Celebrate An Alaska ExperienceHolland America […]
- March 12, 2016 Bikini Girl Ask Submit Archive Random RSS Theme
- March 2, 2017 1-2-Switch Review 1-2-Switch, by its very nature, lacks depth. A collection of 28 […]
- January 25, 2017 La La Land: TV Spot – 14 Academy Award Nominations II <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" […]